Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm at the Amherst Y's Menette meeting Monday

Sunday evening --- I am so excited to drive to Amherst tomorrow. They have four new members to induct! This club sure has movers and shakers!
When I attended the Fall Council Meetings in Amherst, the Amherst Y's Menettes catered the lunch as a fundraiser. It was lovely. Sharon Merrill made best homemade soup ever!
See you tomorrow - I hope Hurricane Sandy stays away long enough for me to travel there and back!

Tues am 8:30am ---

Here is Sandy, as I am leaving Tuesday morning to come back to Fredericton. I stopped just before I entered the Trans-Canada highway at Amherst near the new windmills. The clouds are so low that they are covering the top of the turbine blades.

There was rain on the way home but the drive back was uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment