Thursday, April 11, 2013

New photos from Gurli in Denmark!

Our International Project in Kerala India is making great headway in the fight against HIV/AIDS awareness. It is wonderful to see that the money we donate to this project is so well spent. I asked Gurli for current photos and she sent these three wonderful photos of the project. I hope you enjoy seeing them. Her note is below:

Gurli, on behalf of the Y's Menettes Maritimes Region I would like to thank you for the excellent work you have done on this project!

From:  Gurli Holm, International Project Director <holm.gh@mail.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:58:02 +020

Dear Patricia,
Here are photos from the project. I am pleased to hear that you share the information with others on the blog. Yes I am pleased too, that the project in Kerala is running so well, and that we get good information.  Y’sly,Gurli


No comments:

Post a Comment